Once again, I have a stunning engagement session to share with you all!
These two are real naturals in front of the camera. Their good looks, fabulous outfit choices, a sublime location and their genuine love for each other made this photo shoot one of my favorites yet!
I mean, just look at them..... they were on fire!!!
I often get asked what a couple should wear to an engagement session. Well, this session shows you that a couple different outfits, a small change to a hair style or just a simple change to another part of your location can make all the difference. Don't over think it. Keep it simple and keep it you! You don't both have to change either, this session is a great example of that. She changed outfits and that was all the variety needed to complete this session.
Here's what I tell my couples:
1. Have one outfit that is a little more dressy - as formal as you want it, whatever you are comfortable with.
2. Have another outfit that is a little bit casual - or as casual as you like. I love jeans and t-shirt sessions too!
3. Start off with the most casual look and we can build up to the formal look.
4. Always bring a brush, hair spray and touch up makeup, just in case!
5. Keep your patterns simple. We want the eye to be drawn to you.
Oh... and always bring a pair of flats to walk in... ladies, I am telling you it is NOT easy trekking through the woods in heels. We only wear heels when our feet show. lol!
Engagement sessions are a great way to break the ice with the camera. It's such a great way for my couple and I to get to know each other and have some fun before the wedding day. Plus, most couples are rushed the day of the wedding, so engagement sessions give you an opportunity to just be together, and really document your love without feeling rushed or having an audience.
Just look at how these two just seemed to melt into one another perfectly....
Becka and Adam have such an electric connection with one another you just can't help but feel it when they look at each another! Just and all around amazing session that I am so thrilled sharing.