“I ask you to pass through life at my side—to be my second self, and best earthly companion.”
—Rochester - Jane Eyre
This engagement session, done in multiple locations across Payson, Arizona, had such a wonderful variety of scenery and light! We were in the forest, on the street, and at the park!
I did a quick engagement interview with Emily just a couple of weeks ago. What a fun way to get to know my clients and share their session with all of you! Here are just few of the beautiful images from their e-session:
- How did you two meet?
We met from a mutual friend, we weren't interested in each other
at first, but after a week of hanging out that changed.
- How did the proposal go?
Dylan proposed Valentines Day, we went out on a date to chili's and a
movie and he asked in the parking lot after the movie while it was pouring rain
- Why did you decide on these locations for your session?
I wanted to do something different!
- Tell me about the details you are most excited about for your upcoming wedding!
I am excited to just have fun and get married! "No stress, lets just get married!"
- Where are you getting married and where is the reception? Why did you choose this location?
The ceremony and the reception are both at The Wolf Manor in Payson, AZ. We chose this location because it's exactly what we wanted for a small intimate wedding.
- What did you each wear to your engagement session?
We wore a dress/nice button up, and then a more causal look for the second location.
- What kind of look were you going for?
We just wanted to be comfortable and wear what represents us as individuals and as a couple.
- Do you have any tips or advice for other couples about to have their engagement photos done?
Just relax and have fun! Be yourself. Open up to the photographer and just let her do her thing!
- What was your favorite part of the session?
The whole session was so much fun! But definitely the last part when our daughter Bella joined us at the park
- How was your overall session experience?
I'm excited for the wedding to take more photos! I'm not used to being in front of the lens, so to me,
it was so much fun! Super pleased with how the photos came out and the whole experience together!
If you or someone you know is engaged, (or about to be engaged), contact me today to get your personalized session design started! I'd love to feature you on my blog!!